Home > About Us > Corporate Honors
1. CPIC ranked #220 on the 2018 Fortune 500 list. It has been recognized as a Fortune 500 company for eight consecutive years.
2. CPIC ranked #31 on the 2017 Top 100 List of Chinese brands.
3. CPIC ranked #4 on 2017 Top 100 List of Shanghai-based Companies, which is co-sponsored by the Shanghai Association of Enterprises, Shanghai Association of Entrepreneurs, and Shanghai Federation of Economic Organizations. It has been recognized as a leading company on this list for 12 consecutive years since 2006.
4.CPIC won the 2017 Hong Kong Corporate Governance Excellence Awards-Hang Seng China (Hong Kong-listed) 100 Index Constituent Companies at the 2017 Hong Kong Corporate Governance Excellence Awards co-sponsored by the Chamber of Hong Kong Listed Companies and the Hong Kong Baptist University Center for Corporate Governance and Financial Policy.
5. CPIC won the Company of the Year Award for the eight consecutive years and the 10-Year Honorable Award at the Chinese Corporate Social Responsibility Ranking by CBN.
6. CPIC won the Insurance Company of the Year Award at “The 2018 Financial Development Summit Forum and 2017 Top Chinese Financial Institutions Ranking” in Beijing sponsored by The Paper (Pengpai), a web-based media outlet that provides news on “politics and thought”.
7. CPIC was granted the Excellence Award for H Share and Red Chip Entries at the 2017 HKMA Best Annual Reports Awards competition sponsored by The Hong Kong Management Association—the first mainland insurance company to win the honor.
8. CPIC won the Influential Insurance Group of the Year Award at the 15th China Financial Annual Champion Awards (Insurance Industry) sponsored by Hexun.com.
9. Both CPIC Life and CPIC P/C were rated AA, the top ranking, at the Customer Service Evaluation by CIRC for 2017.
10. CPIC P/C won The Best Agricultural Insurance Service Provider of the Year Award at the 2017 Chinese Financial Services Institutions Competition, which is supported by Financial News and the Institute of Finance and Banking (IFB) of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
11. CPIC AMC won the TOP Award in Asset Management at the 2017 China Wealth Management Summit and the 8th Jinlicai Award Presentation Gala sponsored by the Shanghai Securities News.